Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Happy Birthday My Friend

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would like to announce that our friend Gus Danger is celebrating a Birthday today.

    I hope everyone will join me in wishing him a grand Birthday today, I wuz gonna call the Pussycat Dolls but they are doing a party for Diddy & couldn't make it on short notice [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Does anyone know where I can get a case of Birthday candles?
    bg8juc

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hilljayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A RIGHTEOUS DUDE!!!!!!

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox!!!!!! [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Hilljayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GUS!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUS [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    A very Happy Birthday to the Captain of this
    board GUS enjoy the day pal.

    [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] Wolverine

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    <marquee>Happy Birthday Gus!!!!!</marquee>

    Here's a special YAM- [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] just for you!!!

    Hope you have a very "Sparklely" day!

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Mannequin's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Birthday, Gus. I hope you get to do something pleasant with those closest to you !

    Mannequin [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well heck! What can I say? Thanks for the way cool birthday wishes evrybody!
    YES, I have begun my newest trip around the sun! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
    and with folks like you sharing the ride it is bound to be a good one!
    Roger, thanks for trying to get the [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] dolls. It's the thought that counts dude!
    Hilljayne, thanks alot! That's just what I always wanted! [img]redface.gif[/img]
    Warren, enjoy your day too, my friend!
    Sparkly One, thank you for the YAM cake!
    Mannequin, thanks to you too and it is a nice coincidence that we are enjoying our family reunion with my brother this week too!
    NewYorkJettster, I thanked you privately for the box-o-goodies which was sent to me from you. You are as awesome as awesome can be!!!

    What a great bunch of peeps, you all are!

    Hey, check out what my wonderful daughter cooked up for my birthday!!!
    Special thanks to rocketmaster for helping her in her daughterly endeavor and for creating this cool, one of a kind, gift certificate!

    giftcertificatesmall

    Thank you so much CCfan from your loving Daddio!
    Thank you so much Cherie from YOUR devoted friend!
    Thank you so much rocketmaster!
    Thank you so much Mara and the folks at RCR!

    I am truly blessed!
    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That Is Soooo CCool (and I am sooo jealous).
    Enjoy the day my friend.

    [img]cool.gif[/img] rog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic